How the Agreement Works
- The Goods and Services that WeTech will provide to the Client will be described in Service Orders.
- These General Terms apply to all Services.
- More details of particular Goods or Services may be contained in Service Terms.
- The Service Order(s), Service Terms, and this document together form the Agreement between WeTech and the Client. If the Parties enter into a Service Level Agreement or agree to an annexure to any of these documents, these will also form part of the Agreement.
- If there is any conflict between any of these documents, they will be interpreted in descending order of precedence as follows: General Terms (this document), Service Terms, Service Order, Acceptable Use Policy, and Service Level Agreement, unless otherwise expressly stated in writing.
Payment and Penalties
- WeTech reserves its rights to change its prices at any time on reasonable notice, which will not be less than 30 days, as per the minimum term of a month to month agreement.
- WeTech only accepts Debit Order and EFT payments (with Proof of payment) for month to month services, and will only accept alternative payment under specific circumstances and only by prior arrangement at WeTech’s discretion.
- The Client’s monthly debit orders of the Fee will be submitted monthly in advance on or about the first Business Day of the month. This will apply to both Debit Order Payments and EFT Payments.
- WeTech will not accept any liability or responsibility for delays, suspensions or impact to Services due to use of non-approved payment methods by Clients.
- If the Client’s debit order bounces for any reason, WeTech reserves the right to resubmit the debit order at any time.
- Non-payment of any Fee by its due date, whether as a result of unpaid Debit Orders, or any other cause may result in immediate suspension of Services (which may not be limited to the particular Service in question). WeTech retains the right to suspend any Services for non-payment, and to withhold such Services until all arrears are settled in full on any and all products and Services.
- Services which have been suspended for non-payment of Fees will remain suspended until payment has been made and the Service is reconnected as described below. The Client will not be credited for data or Services that would otherwise have been available to the Client during the period of suspension.
- If the Client remains in default of a monthly Fee for two consecutive calendar months, WeTech may terminate the agreement with immediate effect. The Client will remain liable for all Fees and charges for any period of suspension.
- Should the Client settle the unpaid Fee they will be reconnected as described below.
- WeTech may charge an Admin Fee for failed or returned payments, regardless of method of payment or the reason for non-payment. Such Admin Fees are payable immediately and in conjunction with the outstanding fees which resulted in non-payment. Admin Fees will be calculated on a sliding scale based on the number of incidents of non-payment on the Client’s payment record. Non-payment of Admin Fees will be considered non-payment and will be subject to the same terms. Once levied, Admin Fees are not recoverable or reversible, regardless of whether payment is made within the prescribed period.
- If the Client’s Services are suspended or terminated for any reason, including non-payment, WeTech may charge a Reconnection Fee for subsequent reactivation of services. Reconnection Fees are payable in full before any services can be reactivated, once suspended. WeTech may charge multiple reconnections Fees where multiple products are affected, and may charge “escalating” penalties for repeated non-payment offences. Any prior leniency shown in this regard will not prejudice WeTech’s right to enforce such penalties in full at any time (within their discretion).
- Reconnection of Services may be subject to a waiting period of up to 72 hours, at WeTech’s discretion, regardless of when payment is received or cleared. In cases of suspension of Services due to non-payment, WeTech reserves the right to levy both Reconnection Fees and Admin Fees. Any and all penalty fees must be settled in full, prior to reconnection of affected services.
- Both Admin and Reconnection fees will not exceed R400 (charged on a sliding scale based on the number of incidents of non-payment), and this amount is based on (but not limited to) a reasonable estimation of accumulated administrative costs (such as labour), bank penalties and resubmission charges levied by payment carriers.
- WeTech reserves the right to terminate services where a Client has shown a repeated disregard for payment terms and consistently fails to make regular scheduled payments on time and using approved payment methods. The conditions of termination will be based on guidelines determined at WeTech’s discretion and may vary. The means and terms of termination will be determined at WeTech’s discretion. Notice of termination will be provided to the best of WeTech’s ability, but WeTech will not be held liable for claims or requests for further provision of services once a Client’s services have been terminated due to non-payment.
- Unless otherwise agreed:
- Billing will commence on the date that Service provision commences. Partial months will be charged pro rata.
- Services are billed in advance and all invoices must be paid by the Client in advance.
- Any Services invoiced in arrears are payable on presentation of invoice.
- All Fees and other amounts payable are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- If payment is not made after repeated statements sent through to the client, WeTech will remove all equipment supplied to the client to cover costs of arrears amount.
- Should WeTech agree to the acquisition or transfer of any or all of it’s services to another company, such services and services agreements will be transferred to the acquiring entity. Clients affected will be notified of such changes and any potential impact to their service agreement within the minimum term (30 days) of a month to month agreement.
Suspension or Terminations of Service
- WeTech may, subject to this Agreement or Acceptable Use Policy, suspend or terminate services of a Client in its absolute discretion by providing email notice if:
- The Client commits a serious or repeated breach of the Agreement or the Client engages in any conduct which in WeTech’s opinion would have a negative impact on WeTech, other clients or WeTech’s staff or is detrimental to the welfare, good order or character of WeTech; or
- Any part of the Client’s Fees are not paid in full when due; or
- The information the Client supplied to WeTech is found to be incorrect or false;
- WeTech reasonably thinks that the Client’s use of the Services may result in the commission of a crime or is otherwise unlawful.
- WeTech reserves the right to effect such suspension or termination without notice, depending on the severity of the breach, but will undertake to inform Clients where possible. Upon such suspension or termination, such Clients:
- Will not be eligible for reimbursement / compensation, unless at WeTech’s discretion
- Will not be eligible for payment under the Double Money Back Guarantee or similar promotion
- May be further barred from signing up for any services with WeTech in the future
- May be reported to governing bodies, such as ISPA, for listing purposes
- May be listed with applicable authorities and credit bureaus.
- The period of suspension will be that which is reasonable under the particular circumstances that gave rise to the suspension.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.